Monday, January 08, 2018

LET'S NOT GET TOO PHYSICAL

This post will not give you startling new information that will make things clear. It will not present a carefully thought out position on a matter of great import, nor seek to sway your opinion about anything in any way.

A delightful black female stuck her tongue in my ear this evening.

It was sort of casual yet sincere affection.

She's very young.


A black lab service dog in training. Very nice animal, soulful eyes. She knows exactly where the biscuits are, and that I am the source of them.
It has been ages since anybody stuck their tongue in my ear, and I am no longer accustomed to the sensation.


Last year one of her predecessors took every chance he got to jam his wet nose into my crotch.

That was a sensation I had not experienced before.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...